After an awesome Converting Corporates 2022 event at an exclusive venue in London, Jess and Rob are back to share some of the incredible insights gained during this three day sales masterclass.
As we accelerate through Q2, the business market is busier than ever however some key concerns from B2B and B2C sellers still exist. Whether that be asking for budgets, talking pricing, negotiating away from discounts or just simply generating real proposals (not just speculative ones!) the issues are mounting up for sales teams. What may have been a single issue to resolve 12 months ago, it is now likely your team have four or five that need resolving quickly in order to maximise your revenue for Q3 and Q4.
Selling to Corporate can work with you to diagnose the issues, help advise on a rectification pattern, quality workshops and much more. Click here to book a free consultation call with Rob now!
Don’t forget, if you missed out on April’s event – there will be another one later in the year. Reach out to make sure you don’t miss out again!
On today’s episode:
- An introduction to the main sales challenges and insights discussed and discovered during Converting Corporates 2022
- How to convey pricing increases as sales professionals in the current economy
- Ensure your transformations are clear and solid – you won’t need to negotiate on price
- It isn’t a race to the bottom, don’t just discount for the sake of it
- Your sales people are actually really down-trodden and demotivated at the moment
- Understanding why in 2020 you may have had a single issue to resolve, now as it has been neglected you probably have 4 or 5 problems
- Are your sales proposals actually qualified or are they being sent just to hit KPIs?
- Why your sales team need to understand commission and bonuses and how it will impact them in the real world not just the office
- Accountability for your actions
- Sales increasing from clients we delivered workshops to almost immediately
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To book a free diagnostic consultation click here to book into Rob’s diary.
Listen to the MGMP episode on sales call diagnostics.
Check out the Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper.
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
How to leave a review: https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.