Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
Jess and Rob look at why diagnosis of problems makes a successful B2B sales call. If you are a corporate sales executive looking at why your leads and calls are not converting into proposals and sales, or a sales director with a poor converting team – this podcast is vital at explaining how and why this is happening.
On today’s episode:
- I’ve always sold this way, I know exactly what my client wants before the call even happens – wrong! [02.00]
- Working from home has led people to become lazy at asking those probing sales questions to corporate stakeholders [04.58]
- Nerves are increasing on sales calls because execs are not booking as many [08.12]
- There’s no osmosis between sales executives in a work from home or hybrid environment [09.59]
- You don’t need to be a product expert to sell. Let’s change that myth [14.49]
- Metrics are unfashionable but how can you assess or improve your sales team with no data? [19.35]
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To book your free 2022 market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.