Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
Today Jess and Rob look at a very important topic – Accountability. We’re talking about both creating accountability for your salespeople in your team, and being accountable yourself as the manager, director or company owner.
Accountability is a key topic of discussion in any business but in recent months with the pandemic, increased home working and a lack of direct office time, it is a point of conversation that more and more people are talking to us about.
Key points within this episode include:
- Kicking off the podcast with accountability [2.04]
- No grey area between an outstanding salesperson and a plodder [3.58]
- Creating motivation – even in a lockdown scenario [6.26]
- Things we miss about working in a sales office [10.24]
- Don’t forget the importance of KPIs and metrics to the job [14.39]
- How do we make people accountable [19.58]
- Investment in staff is more important than ever [22.47]
- Don’t forget as the boss you are still accountable too [24.58]
- **** flows downwards [26.24]
- Celebrating wins together [29.11]
If you’d like to create genuine accountability, and make huge gains in revenue across 2021 hit the link to email Rob and book a call today: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/contact-us/ or by emailing rob@Sellingtocorporates.com.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions