Summer time, and the living is easy? Or should it be more Summer Time and Sales are easy? We think the latter, and on today’s episode of Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit, Rob is on hand to discuss the all important tips and tricks for Sales Directors to gain the most out of their team during this season.
Learn why not all decision makers are on vacation, how companies do have budgets and will make decisions on spending money, and importantly how to balance your team being out of office with making sure the right sales work gets done.
For all our listeners in the sports environment, we know how busy the summer is for you but there are valuable lessons in this episode to help continue to guide and motivate through this time.
On today’s episode:
- Why the excuses for not making sales during the summer are mostly invalid
- How sports teams can utilise the summer to sales success
- The benefit of progressing outstanding deals and getting them off the table
- Where opportunities lie for generating quality leads that will convert in Q3 and Q4
- Why this is the perfect time to invest in sales training for your team
- How to utilise long standing, high performers to support new hires and graduates
- It is a competitive marketplace – time to get ahead of the competition
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To discuss our sales closing process workshop, book into Rob’s diary.
To receive a copy of the case study, Click here
Listen to the MGMP episode on sales call diagnostics.
Check out the Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper.
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
How to leave a review: https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.