Today, we look at how a sales closing process has maximised revenue for one of our clients. On the MGMP podcast we talk of the challenges our clients face, and how we can help you overcome these key sales industry challenges. However, in this episode we talk through a case study of how we worked with a digital marketing business in the sports space to build a closing process that has already converted into revenue.
Around 3 months ago, we delivered the Selling To Corporate “Closing Process Workshop” for this client, and within just weeks they had already converted sales processes that had been in their pipeline for up to 6 months. This is the wonderful testimonial our client gave us:
“Selling to Corporate provided an insightful and interactive workshop to Samba
Digital’s sales team, taking into account the international presence and the
challenges it brings working on partnerships with numerous cultures in multiple
territories. Actionable steps were provided and discussed to refresh and shake up the
sales lifecycle process. Jess and Rob provide a fantastic external voice that we have
committed to once again for a future workshop“ – Business Development Director
We believe that this workshop can make a key difference to your sales team’s culture, forecasting and of course most importantly revenue. That’s why we’re delighted to continue offering the Closing Process Workshop for a handful more sessions. Click here to book a free consultation call with Rob now about when we can deliver this to your team!
On today’s episode:
- Why the sales closing process has been a key topic of conversation and workshop training delivery in 2022
- How an extended sales lifecycle in some cases, up to 6 months, for clients has caused issues and the workshop overcomes those challenges
- Don’t leave revenue on the table
- This organisation we helped were doing well, and making revenue (including growing turnover consistently) but they knew they needed help to grow even further
- How remote working caused issues but our workshop can overcome them
- Teaching pillars rather than a script to improve sales conversations regardless of territory and culture
- Creating inclusive sales processes
- Developing a timescale that is realistic for both client and your company
- Sharing in successes, and of course in the rejections too so everyone learns
- Understanding ROI for clients and how you develop that into a closing process
- Uniform approach – and how this helps when sales people leave or take holiday
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To discuss our sales closing process workshop, book into Rob’s diary.
To receive a copy of the case study, Click here
Check out the Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper.
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
How to leave a review: https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.