Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
As 2021 draws to a close, Rob and Jess talk about a key topic at the moment – conversion rates from proposals. Whilst the words ‘strike rate’ might conjure up sporting connotations, the team at MGMP are leading you through the pitfalls and positivity of analysing your conversion rates. A worthy pre 2022 task! Jess and Rob talk about the full process, where problems can arise, and how sales managers & directors can utilise an assessment in a positive way.
On today’s episode:
- A huge thank you to all of the MGMP listeners for their consistent listening, feedback and business in 2021 [00.55]
- Why conversion rates are a key sales success metric [05.24]
- Why in 2022 you will have to work harder and smarter for every sale [10.23]
- Don’t stigmatise identifying issues, instead use a 3rd party to help you deal with it and flourish [15.17]
- How the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the sales environment forever [20.12]
- LinkedIn just doesn’t work for qualified sales leads right now, and how this is impacting the conversion of sale percentage [25.10]
- How are your team qualifying their conversations? [30.11]
- At the bare minimum, assess the structure of your sales teams business development calls [34.20]
- Most sales people undersell or don’t sell the right thing because they didn’t diagnose it correctly [39.06]
- Contact Rob to chat more about how Selling To Corporate can help your sales team flourish in 2022!! Link below [43.44]
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.