Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
To celebrate the final day of 2021, Jess & Rob are looking at their thoughts on what key market trends we will see in sales for 2022. Using all of their knowledge and experience of over a decade in sales, alongside their extensive work in 2021 – Jess & Rob offer some great tips, tricks and pointers for all sales leaders to get their team ready for 2022.
On today’s episode:
- There are some exciting trends for 2022, let’s kick off with one – Cold Calling is making a comeback! [02.55]
- LinkedIn fatigue is real – and cold calling (along with cold emailing) is the antidote [06.25]
- The Great Resignation of 2021 – and how it will affect you, your sales team and your revenue for 2022 [07.57]
- Optimistic forecasting because of a new diary [11.30]
- Sales people suck at Lead Generation [14.35]
- Negotiation and Pricing is going to be vital in 2022 in this competitive marketplace [19.16]
- 2022 will be very client driven [19.53]
- Larger businesses are lethargic with business development, team training and hiring – big chance for the smaller business to take advantage [22.16]
- Even if you are in a good place ,look at the reality of 2022 you cannot just keep blaming Covid for performance [25.41]
- You need to adapt, past years performances are gone. We’re in a new world now. [27.00]
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To book your free 2022 market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.