Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
Today Robert is flying solo and welcoming our very first special guest to MGMP. It is a great honour and pleasure to welcome Rebecca Sides to the podcast. Aftersales Director for Mercedes Benz Inchcape and widely recognised sales, business & automotive influencer .
Robert explores some of Rebecca’s career history, looking into the most important sales traits, what she looks for when recruiting and how the right training & leadership leads to record breaking revenue.
Key points from today’s episode:
- Rebecca’s career highlights [01.31]
- Why having a company that recognises ‘real life’ and offers flexibility to their sales staff makes a great place to work [03.26]
- Why you are not born a salesperson but learn the ropes – even from a young age with negotiation! [07.05]
- It is important to talk – but not be aggressive or forceful in sales – there is a distinct difference [08.45]
- The important traits Rebecca looks for in new sales people when hiring [15.00]
- Why seeing the passion and success in the people we train at Selling To Corporate is absolutely key [17.01]
- What are Rebecca’s key aspects of sales training [18.26]
- Objection handling and listening are absolutely essential for any sales person [23.10]
- Retention and leadership – how do you keep the best sales people? [24.35]
- Your focus to what makes you happy will help make you a better salesperson [33.30]
- What Mercedes would Rebecca have?! [35.26]
So if you are ready to take your career and your sales team to the next level, contact Rob on: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
How To Connect With Our Guest:
Rebecca’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-louise-sides-98904018/
Rebecca’s Email: email@example.com
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.