Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
Today, Jess & Rob dive into one of the best (and possibly most forgotten!) forms of Lead Generation – Cold Email Marketing! Yes, the once pariah of communication is now being recognised as the preferred method your clients would want to be approached by. So ditch LinkedIn, open Outlook and give this podcast a listen to understand the who/what/when/why in 2021 about cold email marketing.
On today’s episode:
- The results of Rob’s poll on what forms of initial & follow up communication key decision makers want now [04.39]
- Why Jess LOVES cold email marketing and how it gets you in front of your clients [05.48]
- A lead is someone who is GENUINELY interested in you and your service. Qualification, people [10.00]
- Email gives you scope to tell a better sales story [12.58]
- How LinkedIn notifications are going unread by you AND your clients [15.00]
- How cold email marketing secures your database [16.28]
- How cold email marketing has a higher barrier to entry so you are already more likely to get a response [22.18]
- The LinkedIn messaging market is saturated [24.26]
- Rob’s real life example of how cold email marketing is turning into calls and proposals [25.44]
- Not marketing but sales [27.00]
- If you want to understand how to make cold email marketing work for your team, reach out [31.25]
So if you want to understand how your team can capitalise on cold email marketing to generate revenue – send Rob and email and book a call today: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.