Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
On today’s episode, Jess and Rob take a look at how to make the most of your sales team during the Summer. There is often a viewpoint that summer is just a holiday season for your salespeople. However, if you want to make September – and Q3/Q4 count – it is an absolutely pivotal time to invest in your admin and process pushing. Jess and Rob also recount tales of September training sessions, and why it is more important to undertake training during the summer months!
Key Points In This Episode Include:
- Why is summer such an underutilised part of the year?
- Get your team on the front foot for Q3 and Q4
- Making high quality decisions about what type of work your team are doing – maximise efficiency of sales consultants when their attention spans are lower!
- Sporadic team holidays, task decisions and lack of attention
- There is real strategy to learning and development during summer months
- Why our Interns had better training than our Graduates
- How to make your top billers NOT resent offering L&D support to your newbies
- Offering high quality training – remote training options – to ensure your team make the most of the investment
- How to make your team NOT resent sales trainers and instead thrive
- Sales Trainers like Car Mechanics – plug in the diagnostics and let us tell you what is wrong
- Skills assessments for your team, new staff & returners from Furlough
- How quality training and leadership leads to better forecasting
- Summer is a good time to force processes through – and get honest answers and feedback
- Salespeople are people pleasers
So if you are ready to help your team make the most of the summer months, generating real revenue for the remainder of 2021 and beyond – hit the link to email Rob and book a call today: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.