Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
On today’s episode, Jess & Rob talk about a very hot topic in the marketplace currently – LinkedIn Messaging spam. LinkedIn spam messaging from salespeople is not a new phenomenon, however the covid pandemic and switch in lead generation has led to some woeful business development attempts.
Jess & Rob talk about some of their own experiences – good and bad – along with their own tips and tricks to get your salespeople sending better quality messages that will lead to calls and sales.
Furthermore, listen in if you want to find out the TRUTH about using LinkedIn Sales Navigator correctly and profitably.
Key points from today’s episode include:
- Why spam LinkedIn sales messages is today’s key topic [01:39]
- It isn’t a numbers game when you are just sending out awful content [02.57]
- People do share bad messages & it can negatively impact your company [05.00]
- Unarmed sales staff are mailing out passive aggressive content and it has to stop [07.27]
- Bad sales inputs lead to bad sales outputs! [10.10]
- You cannot execute a true sales follow up process [14.37]
- ROI from LinkedIn and using it correctly [17.44]
- People cannot close sales in 99% of examples [20.40]
- Companies do not train sales staff in how to use LinkedIn effectively, changing a profile picture is not the same as leading a sales process [22.10]
- A fantastic example of Jess using proper LinkedIn sales training to close a multi million pound deal with a C Suite level executive [23.48]
- Remember in a work from home or hybrid sales environment of 2021 and beyond as a Sales Director you cannot watch everything that is happening so a process is vital [30.35]
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a great tool however spending the same money on training in the first place is more valuable – here is why [35.52]
So if you are ready to have your sales team use LinkedIn in a way to make real revenue and high quality connections across 2021and beyond hit the link to email Rob and book a call today: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.