Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
On today’s episode, Jess & Rob look at a really important key topic – Finding The Right Stakeholders. All too often sales processes are slowed down by the wrong connections, good conversations but with the wrong people, and ultimately looking down the wrong wells for revenue.
Key points from today’s episode:
- Furlough scheme winds down, sales teams cost more and need to cover that cost [1.24]
- Looking at the financials behind an underperforming sales team [3.28]
- What we need is the right leads in the first place [5.00]
- Rob’s hitting 68% conversion rate of LinkedIn connections – the appetite is there when targeting the right people [6.25]
- Frustrations of ‘Leaving Money On The Table’ [7.52]
- Stakeholder mapping is absolutely key [9.00]
- The right discussion, with the right people is just so much easier [14.25]
- Consistency of communication [19.09]
- Sales people inherently have poor written communication skills [20.40]
- Looking at the quality of conversion rates, conversations and stats [24.08]
- Do more work in less time -the dream [26.15]
- To reward you need metrics [27.44]
- Recognising under and over performance [30.36]
- Metrics allow you to efficiently train your team [31.40]
- Don’t just sit on incoming enquiries – you need to be doing cold BD now [35.11]
So if you are ready to help support your team to increase revenue by working smarter – not harder – hit the link to email Rob and book a call today: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.