Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
Today marks Part 1 of Jess & Rob taking a look at the minefield of LinkedIn and alternatives to generating sales leads. In the current wild-west, LinkedIn has been handing out more bans than ever before – and with so much staff movement this will only be increasing.
Through Selling To Corporate, the MGMP team offer some fantastic alternatives to using the brilliant tool of LinkedIn to still generate high quality leads that leads to calls and ultimately revenue. Part 1 looks specifically at the problems currently facing sales teams on the platform.
On today’s episode,
Key points from today’s episode:
- Today we’re talking about LinkedIn and its incessant use incorrectly [02.44]
- Rob got banned- for an hour! [03.43]
- How we have worked with LinkedIn experts to provide you with the best information [05.00]
- Automation and potential for full sales team bans [10.00]
- The demise of print marketing and the rise of cost in digital marketing- how this is directly impacting your sales team and their Lead Generation toolkit [11.45]
- Hitting peak & restrictions [15.00]
- What have influencers got to do with it? Molly Mae, The Beckhams & Co [16.08]
- Sales teams going rogue and the importance of brand representation [17.43]
- Is a poorly trained sales person costing you if and when they leave? Futureproof through consistency [18.19]
- You don’t need premium LinkedIn, we have members making sales over £40k with standard [20.00]
So if you are ready to understand how to both use LinkedIn better, and engage in alternatives to generate more Leads – send Rob and email and book a call today: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
And don’t forget to catch Part 2 later on in September!
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.