Welcome to the Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit podcast: where seasoned B2B sales professionals go to get the best new sales tips, techniques and trends to maximise their sales results. With clear advice, guidance and special guests, Marginal Gains, Maximum Profit is here to help sales professionals make simple, key changes that generate better results – in any economy!
Join Jess Lorimer and Robert Cutler of Selling to Corporate as they analyse the market and show you how to navigate mindset changes, new lead generation strategies, hiring ‘how-to’s and of course, those strategic sales techniques to see you into your next promotion.
Today marks Part 2 of Jess & Rob taking a look at the minefield of LinkedIn and alternatives to generating sales leads. In the current wild-west, LinkedIn has been handing out more bans than ever before – and with so much staff movement this will only be increasing.
Through Selling To Corporate, the MGMP team offer some fantastic alternatives to using the brilliant tool of LinkedIn to still generate high quality leads that leads to calls and ultimately revenue. Part 2 looks specifically at the three key alternatives including Executive Roundtables and Whitepapers.
On today’s episode,
Key points from today’s episode:
- Alternative lead generation tools to LinkedIn [0.46]
- Recognising the quality – and not – in marketing led incoming enquiries [05.00]
- Teach to ensure your sales team both know what to do and are engaged in the process [06.34]
- Innovative but quality and proven techniques [07.22]
- Executive Roundtables as a lead generation tool [10.06]
- Why they generate immediate leads and how to leverage that [16.15]
- A roundtable is NOT a virtual webinar/networking [19.31]
- Undersell, overdeliver [23.00]
- Importance of Whitepapers [27.16]
- How it creates a qualified lead to follow up [32.33]
- What is the easiest lead to convert? [34.17]
- You can’t just sit on LinkedIn and hope for the best [40.58]
- Skills Assessments help you understand, invest and hire in the right ways [42.50]
So if you are ready to understand how to engage in alternative lead generation tools – send Rob and email and book a call today: rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Future of Sales In Sport – Whitepaper: https://corporate.selltocorporates.com/whitepaper/
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download our Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/STCTop5BDQuestions
To book your free market insights call with Rob, rob@Sellingtocorporates.com
How to leave a review – https://selltocorporates.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-on-itunes/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.